Day 7






It seems rather surreal that today was the last day of the challenge! It was also rather funny, a friend sent me an email yesterday, saying, " oh, have you heard about this challenge? I think you and I should do it together..." haha and yes, it was the 7-day skirt/dress challenge :) I sent them a link to my blog...
Alright, so I meant to have really amazing astounding pictures taken, with just the right lighting, and I was actually going to clean them up a bit..and then the day got away from me. so , sorry! you shall just have to believe me when I say I really am an alright photographer! ;) actually, all these pictures this week [excluding day 3] were taken by my wonderful mother, who has been so patient with me this week!
Ok, enough chatter. here are the specs:
White tank...$3, tj maxx probably
teal shirt...eddie bauer I believe, $15.
grey skirt...april cornell, a gift from my father :)
I borrowed the cap and scarf, from the same amazing friend :)
I wore the same brown boots Ive worn for the past few days, since it has been so chilly.
red jacket...a gift from my aunt in VA :)

I have really learned a lot this week, and been very blessed by this opportunity. I learned it is possible to sled in a skirt, and do other physical activities. I learned to take time for every outfit, and make sure it goes at least fairly well together ;) God gave me a lot of grace this week, and I loved how feminine I felt, all the time :) yes, I do wear pants, and yes, often this week it would have been much easier to wear them. but God helped me persevere, and there are lessons I learned this week that I don't really know the words for. SO, thank you Esther, and thanks to all of you who did this challenge and posted blogs on it! I am so grateful to have had even this bit of a connection with you, and look forward to the next challenge posted :)

because He lives and reigns,
me.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Great post. And that skirt, looks so comfy! (the comfy ones are the best :D)
I'm so glad you did the challenge! I've very much enjoyed seeing your outfits this week :) Thanks for posting!

Blessings dear,
Emily

P.S. Great job, Momma Morecraft! ;D

Emily said...

Great post. And that skirt, looks so comfy! (the comfy ones are the best :D)
I'm so glad you did the challenge! I've very much enjoyed seeing your outfits this week :) Thanks for posting!

Blessings dear,
Emily

P.S. Great job, Momma Morecraft! ;D