day 1


So there's this challenge being put on by my good friend Esther Zimmerman . And I tried doing it last time..and, well....it was a bit of an ultimate fail :( However, this time I hope to succeed! So here we go.

Day One

Today is Sunday, January 3, which is Church day! So this was relatively easy, as I wear dresses and skirts to church anyways :)

So here are the Specs:

Dress...April Cornell, given to me by my sweet sister!!!! :)

Boots...no idea, given to me by my cool beans cousin [who is 4 years younger, my height, and wears the same size shoe as me....something is off here ;) ]

Purple Jacket of coolness...given to me by my aunt [ the label says B B somethingoranother]

2 pearl necklaces...one was my mothers, and one I got when I was in a choir. :)

Red Shades [sunglasses] ... Claire's, $2!! :D


The red jacket is pictured b.c Im wearing it instead of the purple and pearls tonight. [evening service]

Red Jacket...Forever21 [amazing store!] a few years ago. i love it!


basically, This whole ensemble [besides the red jacket and shades] was made from different gifts! definitely a price range I love!! :D




tell me what you think!!

B.c He lives and reigns, me.

3 comments:

EL said...

AWESOMENESS! Love it, Mercy! Your style rocks my friend. Love ya'!

Jennifer said...

I love the jackets!
Oh, and I love your Blog Skin! Very cute!

Dutchess said...

love your sunglasses! And yes, are they not the best sheets ever??

EL said...

AWESOMENESS! Love it, Mercy! Your style rocks my friend. Love ya'!

Jennifer said...

I love the jackets!
Oh, and I love your Blog Skin! Very cute!

Dutchess said...

love your sunglasses! And yes, are they not the best sheets ever??