Days #09 & 10, combined

I know, I know, excuses, excuses. But yesterday I accidentally left my camera bag in the car before downloading photos, and by the time I realized I needed to get it out the dogs had been let out and were patrolling the yard. Not a good time to go get a camera bag. Especially whenthe dogs are big rottweilers. Especially when they aren't your big rottweilers, but your landlord's so they don't know your scent.

SO, you had to wait until today. Don't worry, yesterday's picture was boring anyways. ;)

Day #9 was the day for contrasts and shadows.


Day #10, today, was the perfect day for sun flares. Beauty helped me get the focus right, and in return got to pose with me! :) I love willing subjects ;)

Have a great day, will try to post again tomorrow!

because He lives,
me.

1 comments:

lizzytheteagirl said...

I LOVE Day #9!
~*~
Me

lizzytheteagirl said...

I LOVE Day #9!
~*~
Me