Dear lovelies,

Hi! I hope you are doing fantastically :) Its Monday, 3:46 am my time [EST], and I just finished a mug of Irish Cream Flavored coffee... with 3 Marshmallows on top ;) YUM.
I was [am] studying for a CLEP test I am taking later on today [10:30 am, please pray!!!!!], but wanted to share a few things:

1. Im starting a new blog! This one will still be my sporadic, mixing pot of everything and nothing, and all that consists in-between, but my new blog will be fixed to being a stay-at-home full time college student, as well as a part-time nanny, PA, house cleaner, and photographer. Oh, and Im trying to eat healthily as well. [that coffee didn't count, as I consider it a necessity right now...] Soooo.... Im trying to come up with names for my blog! Do you have any suggestions?

2. I am in love with two things right now:

cakes and pies, which therefore include cake stands and pie-plates .

and

cute tape! I love writing and recieving letters [ hooray for snail mail!], so this caught my eye immediately :) I even ordered a few rolls of this tape, which is going out of stock! [bummer] I can't wait for it to arrive :)


Alright, I hope even a little blurb has made you happy :) I will try and update again when I know if I passed that test!

because He lives and reigns,
me[rcy]

p.s. for a really great couple of sermons, go to sermonaudio.com and check out my dad's sermons on Psalm 83 and Romans 9 from today :)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

ooooh my goodness. you like bakerella?? You just made me happy. ^_^

<3

Rachel said...

ooooh my goodness. you like bakerella?? You just made me happy. ^_^

<3