Today


I was feeling rather overwhelmed. For someone who shoots in color, I think of the world in black and white. and some things don't work like that. That has always been a very difficult issue in my life, a battle I am constantly waging. However, today was a good lesson in humility, patience, and remembering it is never all about me, or even mostly about me.

“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become
tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men. "
“Let your light shine before men in such a way that they
may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."

We are here to serve our God- not concentrate on what we think is best for us. Feeling overwhelmed?
Read [His Word]. Rethink [your actions]. Review [your life]. Rework [for Him].

0 comments: