Kenya

It is incredible here in Kenya.
I had no idea what I would be doing while I was here, but its basically been just being a friend, and helping move boxes and talk to people, take tons of photos and be myself.
Which is fantastic.
It is so different from America. People who have never been here wouldn't understand. However, I don't have the time to expound, but I felt like I should update.
I love that everyone smiles here. EVERYONE. Its incredible to think, because so many people have suffered. Our lives in America are so richly blessed, and we are such a thankless group.
If you are reading this and you are comfortable, happy, have good food to eat, Thank God! Because we tend to take that so lightly.
I wish you many great returns of the day, especially that God will give you a purpose and place to serve Him!

Because He lives
me.

1 comments:

lizzytheteagirl said...

Cool! I"ll be praying for ya!

lizzytheteagirl said...

Cool! I"ll be praying for ya!