Updates from an Au Pair

I have so much to say, so many things to blog. I want to tell you all about how grateful I am to have the job I have right now- all the ups and downs of being a live-in nanny have been so time consuming, but the Lord obviously had an amazing plan. I want to share with you all the goodies I have gotten for people for this Christmas week. I want to explain more how important it is that we celebrate Christ EVERY season, so no, I don't take Christ out of Christmas, I just make sure He is in every celebration. :) I want to show you all sorts of photos [but I haven't uploaded them yet]. I REALLY really want to meet Adam Young.

Ok, I admit, that last one had nothing to do with what I was going to blog, but its true, I would be insanely excited to meet him and chat with him for a while. :)

HOWEVER, I really don't have time to talk about all that. So, I thought I'd make you a few lists [because I have discovered I am an OCLM {Obsessive Compulsive List Maker}]:

These are a few of my favorite things {right now}:
1. heat dishes
2. Christmas trees
3. music
4. Proverbs
5. joyful eyes

6. wrapping paper
7. warm scarfs and toboggans
8. hot chocolate
9. sincere hugs
10. warm blankets


Books I want to read or [re-read] {right now}:
1. Kitchen Aid mixer manual
2. christmas recipe books
3. A Severe Mercy, by C.S. Lewis
4. The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. The Great Bridge, by David McCullough

Ok, I can't think anymore, so I'll have to finish my list later, its time for bed. 6 am wake up to get ready for the school morning. :)

Good night!

0 comments: