a link

just a quick update: Im taking the SAT this Saturday morning, Lord willing. My current laptop is in the process of dying, so my parents have decided, after much talk and prayer, to buy me a macbook! Hopefully it will arrive in the next few days (Im shooting for tomorrow, but I doubt it.. :) ) Until then, I can not upload any of my latest pics or work on anything.. so please bear with me on that..
Lately I've been concentrating on trying to figure out what God has for me in this season of life. I'm a single girl living with her [amazing] parents in a beautiful home, finishing high school and trying to decide if college is an option, taking pictures like crazy but not sure how to get the most out of them, and is blessed with a wonderful church life. In the midst of all these blessings and busy times, its still quite easy to lose focus wondering if your knight in shining armor took a detour and got lost, or maybe is sitting in Atlanta traffic somewhere. Here is a great post my dear friend Jasmine Baucham wrote recently on Delusions of Grandeur . Enjoy, and blessings on your weekend!


Because He Lives and Reigns

0 comments: